The history of AVC Technology and why it is important for the company you choose to manage your IT needs to have one.
1971 – AVC opens its doors specializing in the technology of the day….tape players, overhead projectors, etc.
Late 1980’s – The first desktop computers become available and we begin providing them for our customers. We very quickly learned that not only did our customers need to purchase computers from us but they needed to be able to predict the amount they would spend on their computers each year. AVC Managed Services was born.
Early 1990’s – Our clients begin to look to AVC to help them utilize technology to streamline their business. AVC Custom Software was born.
2002 – Brian Johnson joined AVC to help guide it into the next century. He grew up a computer nerd (we use that term nicely around here) and graduated with a Computer/Electrical Engineering degree from Purdue University in 1993. He furthered our vision and allowed us look even further into the future.
Today – Technology is still changing almost daily, businesses still need a predictable cost for their technology budget and even more than ever a reliable, secure network that works for them ALWAYS and at a predictable cost.
Why does all this matter?
- We have a PROVEN record for keeping an eye on the changing tides of technology and for over 40 years have been helping businesses just like yours make technology work for them and their business.
- We have a TEAM of people working on your account so if someone goes on vacation or gets sick your needs are still met.
- We aren’t going anywhere. Many IT companies are new to the market and you never know if they will be around in years to come.
Here's why so many businesses, libraries and non-profits have depended on AVC Technology for complete IT services and support for over 25 years:
- Personal Service – AVC Technology is small enough that you get to know your service specialists and large enough to respond quickly.
- Experience – With more than 40 years experience guiding our customers through the changing IT industry, AVC has the knowledge and experience to guide your business in this constantly changing market.
- Comprehensive suite of products – Instead of wasting time on technology let AVC Technology choose the best technology so you can focus your time on YOUR business.
- IT Predictability - Our TotalCareIT plan standardizes technology, processes and pricing which reduces both security and downtime risks allowing you to focus on YOUR business.
Our custom service packages deliver what you need and want without overstepping the boundaries of your budget. From cloud services to data backup, AVC Technology is here to team up with you and your company for expert support.